Department of Biotechnology, Govt of India.
Walk In Interview for Engagement of Contractual Researchers
Bio processing Unit(BPU) is being established as an autonomous institute at Mohali under the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India to Serve as a ‘Center of Innovative and Applied Bio processing’. The Institute invites applications for engagement of Contractual Researchers for a fixed tenure as follows:
Name of the Position: Project Scientist (in the area of Bio resource Processing and Process.
- No of Posts: 01 Post
- Pay : Rs. 40,000/- PM Fixed
- Name of the Position: Research Associate (In the area of 1. Food Science and Technology, 2. Natural Product Chemistry.
- No of Posts: 02 Posts
- Pay : Rs. 24,000/- PM Fixed
How to Apply:
The interested candidates may appear for a walk in interview on 14.03.2013 at BPU: c-127, Phase-8, Industrial Area, Phase-8, Mohali 16007, Punjab as per the following schedule:
1. Registration Open from 09.00 am to 11.00 am on 14.03.2013
2. Eligible candidates to be interviewed from 11.00 am onwards on 14.03.2013
The prescribed application form for registgration is available on the official website of BPU www.bpu.res.in
Full details and terms and conditions and eligibility criteria for the above positions please visit its official website.