Panipat Refiner & Petrochemical Complex
Indian Oil Corporation Limited the largest Commercial undertaking in Indian and a Fourtune "Global 500" company requires bright, result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its Panipat Refinery Complex including integrated Paraxylene and PTA Complex and Naphtha Cracker Petrochemical Complex.
Online Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following posts in the pay scale of Rs. 11,900-32,000/-
- Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Instrumentation): 11 Posts (Likely Vacancies)
- Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities – O&M): 14 Posts (Likely Vacancies)
- Jr. Engineering Assistant - IV (Mechanical –Fitter-Cum-Rigger): 05 Posts (Likely Vacancies)
- Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Mechanical-Machinist): 01 Posts (Likely Vacancies)
- Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Production): 32 Posts (Likely Vacancies)
- Jr. Engineering Assistant- IV (Fire & Safety): 08 Posts (Likely Vacancies)
Selection Methodology: The selection methodology will comprise written Test and Personal Interview of Short listed candidates. The candidates will have to pass through each stage including medical fitness successfully for being adjudged as suitable for selection. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials, experience etc.
For detailed eligibility criteria, reservation / concession, ONLINE application format and other relevant information, full advertisement can be seen in Employment News Dated 8th September 2012. The advertisement & ONLINE application can be browsed on IOCL website www.panipatrefinery.net