Bharat Electronics Limited
(A Govt of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence)
Recruitment of Probationary Engineers 150 Posts through GATE 2013
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna Company and India’s leading Professional Electronics Company requires Graduate Engineers.
1. Probationary Engineers (Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science and Information Technology) Disciplines:
a. Total No of Posts: 150
b. Electronics and Communication Engineering: 80 Posts
c. Mechanical Engineering: 25 Posts
d. Computer Science and Information Technology: 45 Posts
All 150 Posts are for BEL Units and Offices located in different parts of the country.
Reservation of Posts for SC/ST/PWD will be as per Govt. guidelines.
Date you should always Remember:
- Commencement of ONLINE application for GATE-2013: 1st Sept 2012
- Last Date for ONLINE application for GATE-2013: 30th Sept 2012
- Commencement of ONLINE submission of applications by candidates for posts in BEL: 28th Dec 2012
- Last Date for submission of ONLINE application by candidates for posts in BEL: 14th Feb 2013
- GATE-2013 ONLIE examination: 20th Jan 2013
- GATE-2013 Offline Examination: 10th Feb 2013
Application Process: Interested candidates are required to appear for GATE-2013. For Details regarding information on GATE-2013 interested candidates may log on to http://gate.iitb.ac.in/GATE or to websites of other IITs (Mumbai, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, Roorkee) and Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. Candidates willing to apply for the position of Probationary Engineer in BEL 2013 may visit the official website of BEL www.bel-india.com for other additional details.