Govt. of IndiaMinistry of Water Resources
Applications ar invited for filling up the following posts in the Brahmaputra Board, Guwahati a Statutory body established under an at of Parliament called Brahmaputra Board At (46 of 1980) form candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as indicated against the posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 09 Posts Likely to increased, 01 Post each reserved for ST and SC
- Pay Scale: PB-2 + GP Rs. 4200/-
- Qualification: Diploma or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution.
- Junior Accountant: 02 Posts Likely to increased, UR
- Pay Scale: PB-2 + GP Rs. 2800/-
- Qualification: A Degree in Commerce, Science, Arts, Master of Business Administrative or Management or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution. Preference shall be given to Chartered Accounts, Master Business Administration and Bachelor of Commerce.
Candidates of SC & ST: Age should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years
Candidates of OBCs: Age Should not be less than 18 years and more than 27 years.
Candidate of General: Age Should not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their applications with 4 copies of bio data as per enclosed Proforma. Those are already in service must submit their applications through proper channel.
The eligibility criteria of the candidate will be on the date of issue of this Notification.
Applications completed in all respect are to be submitted so as to reach the Secretary, Brahmaputra Board, Basistha, Guwahati-29 within 45 days of publication of this advt in the News Paper. (Date of Publication is 14th June 2012 The times of india news paper)
Download full details and application format here: